I was tutor for
Introduction to Informatics 1 lecture and the
Fundamentals of Programming lab course. I created some slides and resources to accompany my classes. Hopefully these help you in your studies.
There may be unfixed mistakes in these slides. Please take this with a grain of salt. Please report all errors to me.
Table Of Contents
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
- Week 4
- Week 5
- Week 6
- Week 7
- Week 8
- Week 9
- Week 10
- Week 11
- Week 12
- Week 13
- Week 14 (Revision Session)
Resources hosted on the TUM Informatic’s servers
I have made a quick documentation of MiniJava to help explain what each function does. You can view this online here.
- Moodle Page
- Info 1 Website
- Unistuff: Old exams and homeworks
- Unit Tests for last years homeworks 
- Java Primer
- Java Documentation: Official Java 8 Documentation from Oracle
- MiniJava Download Link (Requires Moodle Login)
- VLfix: Removes silences and improves audio on lecture recordings.
 Disclaimer, the author of the unit tests is a personal friend of mine.